At our hospices, we aim to provide the best possible service to those requiring end of life care. As part of this, we are looking for a qualified hairdresser or barber to pamper our patients, giving them time and attention and making a difference to their lives.
Your role will include some of, but is not restricted to, the following tasks:
- Provide a hairdressing service to patients at the hospice
- Consult staff about which patients would like to use the service
- Chat to patients
- Keep the hairdressing room clean and tidy
- Let staff know about any issues concerning patients’ well-being
- Help with other related tasks when necessary